Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What should I do after an auto accident?
- Call the police immediately to report any accident resulting in personal injury or vehicle damage.
- Tell police if an ambulance or physician is required for emergency treatment.
- Make no admissions and do not take any blame.
- Remove hazards from the road if possible. Warn oncoming traffic. Don’t step in front of moving vehicles.
- Get the name, driver license number, vehicle license plate, and insurance information of each of the other parties involved in the accident. If there are any witnesses, you should obtain the name and phone number of each witness. If you have a camera, take pictures of the accident scene and the damaged areas of each vehicle.
- Once you have all of the information, contact MARYLAND COLLISION CENTER and we’ll handle the rest.
Q. Can my insurance company determine where my vehicle is repaired or do I have a choice?
- Your insurance company will have a list of preferred repair centers. However, you are not limited to just those repair centers. The choice is yours. Make the right choice- choose Maryland Collision Center!
- We work with ALL insurance companies. Your car, your choice.
Q. Do I need to make an appointment to get an estimate?
A. No. You can stop by anytime during our business hours for a FREE estimate.
Q. Do you offer rental cars?
A. Ask our staff and we can set up to have a rental car waiting for you at our front door.
Q. What forms of payment does Maryland Collision Center accept?
- Checks issued by an insurance company
- Personal checks up to a maximum of $500.00
- Visa, MasterCard, or ATM/Debit cards.
Q. How long will my repairs take?
A. The time to complete repairs depends on the complexity of the repairs needed and on our parts vendors and the insurance companies doing their part in a timely manner. We do not forsake quality workmanship for the sake of rushing a job through. Your vehicle will be repaired in a planned fashion to achieve both quality and efficiency.
Q. Will my paint match?
A. Our certified painters are very good at color matching. They have been trained in color matching and have years of experience. We use color matching cameras and spray out cards to assure a color match. We also have the ability to blend adjacent panels to guarantee a factory color match.
Q. What types of vehicles do you work on?
A. All makes and models.
Q. Do you have Corvette certified technicians?